Senior Investment Manager - Family Office
About the Client
Our client is a well-established family office with a comprehensive real estate portfolio in Hong Kong. Currently, they are searching for a Manager/ Senior Manager to report to the Managing Director and help them diversify their property investments globally.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be solely responsible for assessing and managing investment projects. You willconduct market research and feasibility study and build financial models for targeted opportunities in countries like China, UK, Singapore and Australia. You will oversee the full M&A cycle, including deal sourcing, due diligence, deal restructuring, negotiable, documentation, and closure. You will also help to monitor the investment portfolio and provide relevant management reports for management's review. You shall also explore various investment options such as co-investment and involve in disposal when necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Real Estate Finance, Investment Management, Economics or equivalent
- At least 10 years of experience in property investment/development
- Relevant qualifications such as CFA is a plus but not a must
- Solid deal record for outbound investments
- Confident, analytical and independent
- Excellent coordination, negotiation and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.