About the Client
Listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, our client is one of the world's leading innovative company focus on provision of state of the art digital and technology investment solutions. As part of continued global expansion plan, a need has arisen to recruit a Senior Investor Relations & PR Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Partner, you will work with the leadership team to set strategy for the company's external communications with investors and media. As an individual, you will act as primary contact for financial analysts, investors and media inquiries as well as outside IR and PR firms and contribute to the development of strategic communication with the investment community. Moreover, you will develop communications materials including press releases, fact sheets, corporate presentations and web site content. Lastly, you will identify and target prospective shareholders and financial analysts to expand the company's shareholder base and analyst coverage.
- Bachelor degree in business administration, marketing, economics or related discipline
- A minimum 8 years management-level experience with investor relations and public relations responsibilities in private equity
- A hands-on team player, who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and has exceptional communication skills in all formats
- Proven ability to develop and present investor materials (both in written form and in-person presentations), build new relationships and account manage existing relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where time is of the essence and responsiveness to often short time lines to execute transactions is required
- Impeccable integrity and strong team orientation
- Willingness to travel as required for relationship development/maintenance and fund raising activities
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.