About the Client
Listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, our client has a global reputation as one of the world's leading innovative company, providing state of the art digital and technology investment solutions. As part of continued global expansion, a need has arisen to recuit a Senior Investor Relations Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will produce and deliver effective financial communications to the investment community and to existing and potential investors. The position will provide a corporate marketing activity combining communication and finance expertise to provide existing and potential investors with an accurate portrayal of the company's performance and prospects. As an individual, you will develop and execute a holistic investor relations programme with required linking to group strategy, operating plan, budget and growth aspirations. Lastly, you will provide counsel and advice to senior leaders and executives on IR strategy and the potential impact on investors of factors such as mergers and acquisitions, dividend and policy.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in similar capacity in retail, ecommerce or new technology related business
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and manage investor relations
- Work on tight deadlines with excellent computer skills and willing to travel
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Driven and motivated. Should be able to independently solve complex problems
- Strong leadership skills; strong analytical & logical reasoning skills
- Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.