About The Client
Our client is an international supply chain company and to cope with the group expansion in Asia, they are looking for Senior/Business Analyst to join their team.
- Design and manage various digital transformation, CRM and E-commerce platform implementation projects
- Gather and analyse user requirement, and translate business requirements into functional design
- Be the key interface between business stakeholders and development team in project management, and coordinate with internal and external parties to achieve business goals
- Conduct system analysis, implementation, UAT and prepare user training
- Perform and update project documentation including project plan, test strategic plan, project master schedules and reporting
- Degree holder in Computer Science or Business administration related disciplines
- 5 years of relevant experience as IT business analyst, preferably working in global supply chain, logistics or manufacturing industries
- Full life cycle Business Analysis experience from requirements definition, testing, through to implementation
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics ERP / CRM is highly preferred
- Familiar with agile environment and solid in vendor management
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in Chinese; fluent in English is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.