About the Client
Our client is a locally listed electronic component manufacturer providing first class products and cutting edge industrial applications to clients on a global scale. While already possessing a strong market position, they are looking to recruit a high caliber Senior IT Manager to cope with their expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director and managing a team of 3, you will take ownership of the manufacturing Information System strategy and deliver the infrastructure and application processes required to realise that strategy. Overseeing the IT roadmap for the manufacturing plants, you will also deliver the systems required to support the development of a manufacturing business, from supporting the implementation of new ERP and production applications, the creation of new technical data analysis capabilities, creation of intranet and information management processes, as well as implementing the communication and collaboration tools to support our growing business. Lastly, you and your team will ensure all systems are protected from cyber security threats and liaise with internal users and external IT vendors on system implementation and enhancement.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in computer science, information system, or a related field
- 10 + years of overall IT experience in a manufacturing IT focusing in ERP/Manufacturing solution design, development, deployments and support
- Strong knowledge required with Oracle ERP technology and implementations and
- Leading Change - A natural 'change agent' that can identify what is needed to drive technology success and is not afraid to implement
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and build strong and collaborative relationships with diverse and demanding internal and external customers
- Strength of character, resolve and drive for performance
- Experience of interpreting, analysing complex data sets, with ability to translate with ease into purposeful communications.
- Good command in Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin) and English
- Willing to travel
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.