About our Client
Our client is a leading retail chain in Hong Kong that offers an array of renowned brands and private labels. As one of the fastest-growing retail business in Hong Kong, they are now seeking for a Senior IT Manager to cope to digitally transform their business and cope with their expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and managing a team of 3, you will take ownership of their retail system strategy and deliver the infrastructure and application processes required to realise that strategy. Overseeing the IT roadmap for the business, you will also deliver the systems required to support the development of the retail business, from supporting the implementation of new ERP and production applications, the creation of new technical data analysis capabilities, creation of intranet and information management processes, as well as implementing the communication and collaboration tools to support our growing business. Lastly, you and your team will ensure all systems are protected from cyber security threats and liaise with internal users and external IT vendors on system implementation and enhancement.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in computer science, information system, or a related field
- 10 + years of overall IT experience in a manufacturing IT focusing in ERP, POS solution design, development, deployments and support
- Strong knowledge required with Microsoft Dynamics 365 will be a plus
- Leading Change - A natural 'change agent' that can identify what is needed to drive technology success and is not afraid to implement
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and build strong and collaborative relationships with diverse and demanding internal and external customers
- Strength of character, resolve and drive for performance
- Experience of interpreting, analysing complex data sets, with ability to translate with ease into purposeful communications.
- Good command in Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.