About our client
Our client is a property consulting company based in the US with an APAC operation center in Hong Kong. Currently, they are looking for an IT Engineer with good experience in L1/2 infrastructure support and engineer experience.
About the role
- Report to the Regional IT Director in Hong Kong
- Providing daily technical support to regional support ticket and internal end-users in the local office with a small population(within 50 staff)
- Conducting daily infrastructure administration tasks (including system, network, and cloud), such as configuration, DR planning, backup, health checking, etc.
- Cooperating with local & HQ IT to implement infrastructure projects, such as system migration & configuration, network upgrade and revamp, etc.
- Conducting IT administration tasks, such as SOP drafting, inventory management, documentation, etc.
- Diploma or above holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of related working experience in both in-house support and infrastructure administration
- Experience in performing helpdesk service duties to regional offices(e.g. Southeast Asia) in a remote format is plus
- Experience in system administration and related technologies, such as Windows environment, VMware, AD/File server, SAN storage, cloud environment, etc.
- Experience in supporting ERP is a plus
- Familiar with networking technologies, such as switch&router, WiFi, VPN, firewall, etc.
- With good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.