About our client
Our client is a renowned luxury fashion retailer based in Europe. In order to deal with incoming APAC region expansion, they are currently looking for a Senior IT Operation Analyst to support their incoming IT projects and operation.
About the role
- Providing IT support to back-office and store staff
- Supporting IT projects in the infrastructure side and existing branch relocation/renovation
- Coordinating with vendors and internal IT team for store IT assets delivery (POS system, Wi-Fi, network cabinet, computers, CCTV, etc.)
- Managing in-store IT assets planning, transferring and implementation
- Reporting to overseas management on a regular basis
- Providing training to end-users in the back office and stores
- Minimum 3 working experience in IT supporting in the retail industry, preferably to have regional experience
- Knowledge in managing IT resources vendors, especially for retail IT hardware, such as CCTV, Computer, Network device
- Good command of English
- Will to learn, self-motivated and can work in a dynamics environment
- Business travel is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.