About our client
Our client is a reputable conglomerate that has multiple portfolios in different industries and to cope with their group expansion, they are now seeking for Senior IT Procurement Manager.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of IT Procurement, you will ensure a robust IT Procurement Framework which is incorporated and adhered to, with disciplined initiative scoping, planning and project management for a programme of digital transformation activities. As a team leader, you will be driving the co-ordination and management of commercial forum and reporting across Transformation value streams. In addition, you will manage the end-to-end delivery of strategic digital transformation initiatives from requirements gathering through to contract signature. Lastly, you will act as primary point of contact for the wider business Transformation programme, ensuring risk, compliance and governance requirements are fully understood and delivered. Building strong working relationships with all key stakeholders (the wider Procurement team, IT, Legal and the Transformation Office etc).
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 10 years of diverse experience in multiple areas of technology
- Demonstrable experience in a senior IT level procurement role
- Demonstrable procurement lead experience in IT/ Digital transformation projects
- Clear, concise communicator with strong leadership presence and the ability to present to executive level audiences
- Willing to challenge business / commercial logic, supported by facts
- Extensive experience of delivering cost savings and efficiencies through procurement and supply chain activity
- Expert negotiator with a proven track record of delivering complex IT procurement projects at pace
- Strong contract drafting skills and a solid understanding of core commercial elements particularly in relation to technology and financial services contracts
- Project management skills, able to structure and organize programme team and processes
- Dynamically aligned to changing aspects of business context / business models to drive value across our strategic transformation programme
- Good command in Chinese and English
- Less experience candidate will be considered at IT Procurement Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.