About the Client
Our client is one of the most well recognized digital firm in Hong Kong with offices and operations around the world. With its growing portfolio in different sectors, they are now seeking for a Senior IT Project Manager to cope with their fast expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the team head and leading a small team, you will deliver sizeable projects of moderate risk and complexity and serve as the primary system solution delivery lead and internal and external point of contact for their projects. As a team head, you will plan and procure resources according to the scope and budget of the project; manage and maintain that resource plan. In addition, you will Implement existing methodologies and utilize the given tool set to manage projects and advise potential risks and issues. Lastly, you will monitor and manage the project budget while facilitating discussions as well as team and client meetings.
The Successful Applicants
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 7+ years working as a project manager, preferably in a digital transformation environment
- Preferred to have +3 years managing eCommerce support or implementation projects, preferably in Magento platforms or SAP Hybris
- Proven understanding of standard project methodologies
- Proven ability to deliver low to moderate risk projects, with demonstrable skills that show the ability to manage projects of moderate levels of risk and complexity
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal communication skills, time management, with a proven ability to do this at a management level internally and externally
- Experience creating and managing project timelines and monitoring budgets
- Experience working with clients and within scopes of work
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.