About the Client
Our client is a well known and highly reputable company in the retail sector who combines traditonal and digital strategies to transform their business in Hong Kong and Greater China. With their continuous expansion in their business, an excellent opportunity has arisen and they are recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of IT, you will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to define and roll out the latest SAP Sales management system. Using best practices and help evolve the delivery framework to be scalable, extensible and resilient including functional and cross functional methodologies. Serve as a deployment expert, combining industry analysis, user feedback, and development knowledge to establish a product vision and solutions roadmap, delivering cross-platform solutions for Cloud system while rollowing out the new SAP sales module. Lastly, manages all aspects of diverse, medium to moderately complex technical projects, including project planning, execution, timing, functionality, quality, and cost.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant expertise
- At least 7 years of Project Management experience in retail or FMCG environment working with the different ERP system
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Ability to effectively lead and direct the work of others, and collaborate with teams in multiple remote locations
- Ability to take full ownership of assigned responsibilities, and appropriately prioritize
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish your goals
- Strong analytical, technical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills, with the ability to get to the source of problems and think critically regarding possible solution
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.