About our client
Our client is a listed enterprise in Hong Kong. They are now looking for a Senior Information Security Specialist to join their team.
About the role
- Responsible for developed and maintaining internal IT security policies and procedure
- Ensuring the security operation is in compliance with regulation and privacy frameworks
- Engaging with the cross-function security teams to work along with external & internal auditors to identify and address IT security issues
- Reviewing and analyzing risk assessment reports to develop risk treatment plans
- Managing team members to deliver smooth and efficient IT security operations
- Minimum 5 years of experience in cybersecurity, technology audit, IT risk or compliance sector
- Bachelor degree holders in the relevant discipline, such as information technology, computer science, or accounting
- Experience with ISO 27001 compliance frameworks and privacy frameworks, such as SOX, PCI-DSS
- Proven understanding of internal and external audit procedures and capability to work effectively with auditors
- With relevant professional certifications, such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, PCIP, is a huge advantage
- Good command of English & Chinese(Mandarin & Cantonese)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.