About the Client:
Our client is a global sourcing firm with a need to hire a Helpdesk Support Officer, responsible for infrastructure and helpdesk support within the team in Hong Kong.
About the Role:
Reporting to the IT Manager, you will be responsible for the infrastructure & helpdesk support, namely system administration, server and network troubleshooting & maintenance, and end-user support. You will coordinate with Global IT teams to align IT policies and procedures. You will respond to user requests and work with internal & external business partners to resolve problems. You will provide user trainings and manage vendors on IT equipment and services.
The Successful Applicant:
- Higher Diploma in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 6 years of experience with IT helpdesk support and server and network infrastructure administration.
- Proven track record of end-user support with proficient knowledge in desktop software, backup and recovery.
- Global work exposure is a plus.
- Good English and Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hans Hui at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.