About our client
Our client is a world-renowned enterprise with the headquarter in Hong Kong. Currently, they are looking for a Senior IT Support Engineer to join them.
About the role
- Managing IT support team to maintain office IT operation in a manner that meets the service level
- Providing IT support on internal IT assets, such as application, hardware, MDM, etc.
- Escalating technical issues or incidents to relative parties, such as infrastructure engineers and vendors
- Managing the internal IT projects delivery on the regional scale
- IT management and administration tasks, such as policy & procedure establishment, providing IT training program
- Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology, Networking or relevant field
- 5 years experience of relative working experience, with 2+ years of experience in IT supervising/team leading
- Experience in handling regional IT operations and projects is a must
- Familiar with L1/2 IT supporting in the major office IT assets application, desktop, MDM, Windows server administration, AD, O365, LAN/WAN, etc.
- Familiar with ticketing system operations, such as ServiceNow, ManageEngine, etc.
- Familiar with conducting IT support in the on-site and remote format
- With the ITIL certification or insight is a huge plus
- Good command of English and Chinese(Cantonese & Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.