About our client
Our client is one of the major property developers in Hong Kong, and they are now looking for a Senior IT Support Engineer to support their office IT operation and backend infrastructure.
About the role
- Responsible for L1&L2 helpdesk and infrastructure administration in the on-premise system and cloud environment, including configuring, troubleshooting, documentation, backup, etc.
- Planning, executing, and implementing new infrastructure solutions
- Coordinating with teammates in the infrastructure team for infrastructure projects
- Performing essential daily network operation and support, such as switch & router, Firewall, VPN
- Providing helpdesk service to internal users with teammates and vendors while necessary
- Diploma or above holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the L1/2 helpdesk support & infrastructure administration experience
- Proficiency in the system administration, such as AD/File/Exchange Servers, VMware
- Familiar with network support and troubleshooting, such as Switch & Router, cabling
- Knowledge of DNS, TCP/IP, LAN, WAN and anti-virus systems;
- Good command of English and Chinese(Cantonese & Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.