About the Client:
Our client is a premium luxury fashion brand with a need to hire a Senior IT Support Specialist, responsible for end-user support and trouble-shooting in retail stores and infrastructure project coordination and implementation for Hong Kong and Macau.
About the Role:
Reporting to the IT Director, you will support and troubleshoot requests from retail stores on applications (POS, CRM, Procurement system). You will install and troubleshoot issues on workstation, tablets and smart phones. You will coordinate with vendors to implement and support the IT infrastructure projects, namely Cloud, O365, Video Conferencing, Telephony, etc. for Hong Kong and Macau. You will perform installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of the server environment (Data Centre, Storage, DHCP).
The Successful Applicant:
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Sciences or Electrical Engineering
- 3-4 years' experience with maintenance and administration of computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Experience with retail POS system and SAP system
- Good knowledge of VMware, O365, Skype and voice & video conference systems
- Good English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Occasional travelling to Macau and Mainland China is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hans Hui at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.