About the Client
Our client is a multinational luxury goods retail. To cope with their business needs, they are inviting a Senior IT Support Specialist join their IT team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Report to the IT Head, you will need to provide an excellent level of support to the retail network in order to support their sales target, store opening, renovation projects on IT infrastructure setup and find solution to bring efficiency. You will need to support user requests and troubleshoot issues on applications (POS system, SAP SD and FI, Procurement system). You will need to design & implementing & supporting the IT infrastructure in Hong Kong and Macau. You will need to coordinate the support to the stores and the office in Hong Kong and the helpdesk team in Greater China, the IT team in Shanghai.
Moreover, you will be responsible for the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of the server environment (DC, DHCP, Backup). You must be familiar with virtualization technologies VMWare and Office365. You will need to install and troubleshoot (Tier 2 Support) of workstation, tablet and smart phones. Last but not least, you will need to manage the whole lifecycle (procurement/inventory/warranty/dismiss) of IT assets and be familiar with enterprise voice solutions, telephone (Skype for business) and video conference systems.
The Successful Applicant
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Sciences or Electrical Engineering
- 5 years' experience with maintenance and administration of computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Experience with retail POS system and SAP system
- Strong organizational skills and ability to adapt quickly in a changing environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to perform requirements analysis independently.
- Good understanding of functional and technical aspects of security controls within an enterprise environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Cantonese and if possible Mandarin
- Frequent travelling in Macau is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.