Our client is a leading bank with a significant presence in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific. Over the years, they have established a dominant market position in the banking industry specialising in retail banking, corporate banking and private banking. Due to the business expansion, a Senior IT System Officer is needed to join their growing team.
- As subject matter expert for network/security infrastructure including routers/switches/load balancer, wired/wireless network
- Plan, review and update technology strategies; source and evaluate products and services based on reliable sources, references, industrial trends and directions to achieve the bank's business goal
- Support collaboration systems including voice/video conferencing, voice recording
- Review the technology strategies periodically to keep pace with the current demands;
- Help define the integrated technology platform and information architecture;
- Define the evaluation plan of products/solutions;
- Perform evaluation based on the evaluation plan and review results;
- Make recommendation on the evaluation results;
- Document the technical solutions and the standards for application developers to follow;
- Design and implement technical solutions for solving the business problems
- Tertiary education in computer science and related subject
- Knowledge and skills on network infrastructure support
- Familiar to technology such as routers, switches, load balancer, wireless network, structured cabling
- 5 years or above in IT Infrastructure and Operations
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Lucas Wu at +852 3180 4959 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.