About the Company
Our client is one of the most well recognized company in Hong Kong and with the vision to digitally transform their corporate services, they are now seeing for a Senior IT Transformation manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director and leading a sizeable team, you will provide technical strategy in the design, implementation and ongoing management for project related work that will require development to be added to the corporate accounting platform and supporting Financial Systems in line with the ambitions of the business. Driving the corporate services transformation vision, you will analyze systems and internal processes to improve margin forecasting and reporting across the business. Thorough review of existing systems, processes, controls - suggesting improvements/changes for purpose. As a team leader, you will be evaluating costs, effectiveness and streamlining current processes ensuring business continues to grow effectively and profitably and providing, presenting and implementing recommendations for improvements on systems and processes between the finance and IT team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Management or related discipline
- Minimum of 9 years of experience working in sizeable organization or retail environment
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in either Oracle e-Business Suites (EBS), Oracle Hyperion Financial Management, Oracle Financial Modules, ERP Procurement or Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Experience in end-to-end implementation or system upgrade of Oracle financial products
- Strong experience in managing controls and documentation of financial applications
- Open to any industry background
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in a continuously dynamic situations
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.