About Our Client
Our client is a multi-national consumer good company with a strong presence around the globe. To sustain the group's continuous development, they are looking for a Senior Key Account Executive / Assistant Key Account Manager to join their growing business.
- Operate as the point of contact for the customers, buyers and cross-functionally throughout the group, aligning communications and goals across teams such as Trade Marketing, Brand Marketing and Product Development, etc
- Manage customer trade plans, delivering profitable joint business plans across the customers varied store formats
- Work closely within the category team to develop customer knowledge insight to identify opportunities, drive channel plans and growth across every day and seasonal ranges
- Overcome challenges, solving problems and contributing to continuous improvement within a fast-paced environment
- Monitor competitor activities and perform regular analysis; To implement appropriate sales strategies and reinforce company competency.
- Develop annual business plan targets and ensure they are followed through and achieved, make sure necessary adjustments are made timely according to market condition
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
- A minimum of 3 years' working experience in multinational FMCG companies
- Aggressive, face-paced and able to work under pressure
- Familiar with data management and able to work independently
- Strong business vision with strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate will less experience will be considered as Key Account Executive
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.