About our Client
Our client is an asset management firm serves in Hong Kong, Asia Pacific and Europe. The company intended to develop a new project, so they are looking for a Senior Leasing Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Report to Director/Senior Director
- Act as a primary contact person to monitor the project for implementation of asset enhancement
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the project process run smoothly (e.g. project team, property management team)
- Manage existing tenants for future leasing arrangement (relocation or termination)
- Engage with external brokers to search for potential pre-lease tenants of the new project
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Real Estate, Surveying or related disciplines with at least 10 years' solid relevant experience
- Professional Qualification is prefer, e.g. HKIS, RICS etc
- Strong business acumen with negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, independent and good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.