About our Client
My client is a Hong Kong listed developer who owns various Grade A offices in prime locations. Due to their rapid business expansion, they are looking for a Senior Leasing Manager to lead the team for pre-leasing and existing office portfolio.
About the Role
- Lead a team to Formulate and execute leasing strategies to enhance existing trade-mix for company portfolio
- Drive the pre-leasing strategies (e.g. invite anchor tenants, coordinate with other business units for the grand opening)
- Handle daily leasing matters such as lease negotiation, renewal and expansion.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and maintain relationships with external parties (e.g. potential and existing clients)
- Prepare annual budget and forecast, also conduct market research on competitors' trade-mix for assigned projects
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Real Estate, Surveying or related disciplines
- 5 years' relevant experience or above with 5 years of supervision
- Strong business acumen with negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, independent and good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.