About The Client
Our client is a sizeable brokerage firm, they are now hiring a Senior Legal Counsel (with strong technical knowledge in Derivatives) to join as part of the legal and compliance team.
About The Role
Reporting into the Head of Legal & Compliance, you will:
- Advise management team and other functional leaders on legal, risk and regulatory issues generally
- Review and develop legal department's policies, procedures, and systems
- Provide legal advice to business teams and work closely with front office compliance and other risk management functions
- Liaise with external counsels as required
- Participate in ad hoc projects and initiatives e.g. regulatory reviews and other projects
- Bachelor or above in Law; qualified lawyer in a common law jurisdiction with 10+ years of derivatives experience in reputable international law firms
- In-house legal experience within financial services sector will be viewed favorably
- Good drafting, negotiation and legal analytical skills; strong attention to detail and technical knowledge in derivative documentation including ISDA documents, GMRA/ GMSLA
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to interact with senior business stakeholders
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in Mandarin a plus
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.