About Our Client
Our client is a well-established telecommunications company with global presence. They are currently looking for a Senior Legal Officer with at least 5years relevant experience to join their team and support with the business' legal & regulatory matters.
About The Role
· Provide legal support on drafting, reviewing, editing and following up on commercial contracts/agreement, corporate tenancy agreements & legal documents
· Provide support for regulatory team on maintaining applications for non-facilities based and facilities based licenses in various jurisdictions
· Perform ad hoc projects, legal researches and duties as assigned
· Degree in Law, Business or relevant disciplines
· Minimum 5years of relevant experience in sizeable corporations, telecommunication industry an advantage
· Detail-minded, self-motivated, good team player with strong interpersonal skills
· Good command in both written and spoken English, Chinese & Mandarin
· Well-versed in computer applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Rose Law at +852 3180 4957 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.