About the client:
Our client is a leading international apparel and home retailer of operates more than 4,000 stores in 9 countries, and global e-commerce business. To cope with their expansion in Hong Kong, the team is looking for a high caliber candidate with retail logistic and trade compliance experience to join as Senior Logistic Specialist.
About the role:
- Report to Logistic Manager based in Hong Kong
- Interacts with vendors to support the timely delivery of merchandise and accurate execution of logistics policies and procedures to minimize supply chain disruptions.
- Provide training to suppliers, 3PLs, and sourcing team to ensure accurate understanding of internal practices and government requirements related to the direct importation of merchandise into the retail market (US / Canada / EU / Australia)
- Implements corrective action plans to problematic suppliers
- Bachelor Degree or above;
- At least 3 years working experience with stable track record, preferably in buying office; Proven experience in supporting vendor community or retail logistics, and trade compliance;
- Strong analytics, statistical, and PC skills;
- Knowledge of social compliance audit programme and supply chain security program, e.g. C-TPAT is a plus;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Willing and able to travel to China
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.