About our client:
Our client is a leading FMCG retailer with more than 100 retail branches in Hong Kong. Due to business expansion plan, the team is looking for a Senior Logistics Manager role to lead its logistics department.
About your role:
- Responsible for strategic planning of Operations Department including local delivery, warehousing, transportation.
E-commerce order fulfilment and training
- Overseeing the SHE & billing team
- Lead the teams to achieve the operation KPIs and business goals
- Responsible for budgeting controlling and manpower resources planning
- Follow and implement the group related policies and regulations
- Responsible for daily domestic operations management issues and assure quality of regional operations
- Stipulate action plans to consistently enhance the quality
standards in the delivery and warehousing of operational services
- Propose, devise and develop continuous improvement initiatives to benefit both the customer and company
- Handle emergency operations incident
- System enhancement(WMS, TMS, ERP Warehouse setup, layout and internal movement design
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by top management
- Degree holder with a major in Supply Chain Management or Logistics Management with at least 8 years' experience in warehouse and logistics management with 3 years of experience at supervisory level and preferably in FMCG industry
- Hardworking, detail-minded, organized and with a strong sense of responsibility, able to work under pressure and meet deadline with high accuracy.
- Proficient in MS office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.