- Leading F&B Group in Asia
- Fast Expanding Business
About our Client
Our client is a leading food & beverage group with a diverse business portfolio across Asia. As the group is transforming and digitalizing its logistics operation, there is a hiring need of an experienced Logistics Manager in the distribution department.
About the Role
Reporting to Senior Logistics Manager, you will lead a team and responsible for managing warehouse operations and development with 3PL to support business expansion in Asia. As a functional leader, you will identify right solution to expand distribution capacity and network with coming business plan. You will also co-ordinate and liaise with 3PLs, business units and department to improve warehouse productivity and enhance services level. To cope with business requirement and growth, you will also be the key person to drive change for continuous improvement in warehouse operations efficiency.
- Degree holder in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or other related disciplines with minimum 10 years working experience in logistics warehouse / distribution management
- Experience in 3PL management is a must
- Proactive, result-oriented and able to work in fast-paced changing environment
- Good leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in Cantonese & English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.