About the client:
Our client is a renowned F&B group with multiple QSR service and restaurant chains in Hong Kong and their business is in steady growth. To accommodate their operational needs, they are looking for a Senior Logistics Officer to support the transportation function.
- Work closely with the 3rd party logistics partners for end logistics operation, and conduct regular performance review with them;
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties on logistics operations for both import shipment and local distribution;
- Provide timely and accurate reports on logistics performance and other KPI for management review.
Who are we looking for:
- Bachelor Degree or above, major in Supply Chain, Logistics or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience preferable in F&B industry, lesser experience candidates will be considered as officer;
- Experience in ERP system, candidates with hands-on experience in SAP or Oracle would be a plus;
- Good command of spoken and written communication skills in English & Cantonese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint);
- Independent and able to work under pressure;
- Strong problem-solving skills to deal with ad hoc tasks and challenges.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.