About the Job:
- Carry out renovation works, improvement works, A & A Works, planned and corrective maintenance for the group properties and its managed properties
- Review design, budget, estimates, drawing, specifications, tender proposals for maintenance and improvement works
- Lead a team of professional, co-ordinate and oversee the provision of professional advice to property owners on maintenance of buildings and other related issues
- Attend meetings and handle enquiries from owners'/residents' associations, District Board and etc.
- Member of professional bodies in HKIS / RICS / HKIA / RIBA / HKIE / CIBSE / IEE/ IMechE or equivalent, with minimum 10 years' experience
- Sound knowledge of related ordinances and professional maintenance practices.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.