About our Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is renowned for their innovation and always leads the industry in digital innovation and new technology installation. They have an enviable record of success and are now further expanding their operations in Greater China. To maximize capacity and identify growth opportunities for the future, an experienced professional is sought to fill the position of Senior Manager, Analytics & Business Intelligence.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager and leading a team of 4, you will provide execution oversight and strategic leadership to a blended internal and out-sourced 3rd-party solution delivery team focused on providing integrated analytical solutions and insights to various senior stakeholders. This role is critical for the success of the company given the importance of data and analytics in operations and decision-making. You will be responsible for customer engagement, demand management, BI solutions assessment and vendor management within their scope of responsibilities. You will also need to perform regular analysis of data and provide multi-dimensional views of the data to support marketing, CRM and digital team as well as to facilitate senior management decision making at tactical and strategic levels.
- Minimum 12 years' experience in using analytics to drive business / marketing results, transforming data to actionable insight and recommendation
- Experience of working with a wide range of data sets, including transactional, behavioural, web and research data
- Experience in web analytics methodologies, such as experimentation, A/B testing, competitor and market analytics, online surveys, customer research etc. to optimize booth online and offline digital campaigns
- Experience in using different web and social media analytics tool
- Extensive experience in advanced analytics such as customer segmentation, predictive modelling, association analysis, time series analysis etc.
- Strong business and marketing acumen, demonstrated ability to develop analytic approaches to solve critical business problems
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel for analysis and presentation of data and statistics
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.