About the Client
Our client is a conglomerate company with a growing portfolios of hotels, residential, commercial properties, retail business and F&B chains in Hong Kong and Greater China. Over many years, they have established a dominant market position and with its current pursuit to digitally transform their business, a Senior Analytic Manager is now sought to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Department Head and managing a team of 3, you will be responsible for identifying new business partners and recommending analytic strategies to capitalise business opportunities. Optimise platform sales through discovering insight and underpin decision making to website development road map by working with internal stakeholders. Key tasks will include analysis of website journeys, conversion funnels and the development of strategies to improve web conversion. You will also help to drive the understanding, adoption and utilisation of digital data across the company and join up multi-channel customer journeys.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Sciences, Statistics, Computing or other relevant disciplines
- Excellent communication skills for conveying analysis and recommendations to a variety of audiences and executives
- Ability to develop presentations with proven data interpretation capabilities
- At least 10+ years of related work experience; digital analytic experience is preferred, and a strong interest in digital is necessary
- Strong math, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, Python/SAS/SQL.
- Must have good planning, organizational, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.