Senior Manager, Business Analytics and Data Warehouse (Bank)
- Business and campaign analysis
- Data warehouse and platform enhancement
- Data modeling projects
About the company
Our client is a fast growing and well-established banking group with extensive branch network in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are now looking for a Senior Manager for their Business Analytics and Data Warehouse team.
About the role
Reporting to Team Head, you will be responsible for preparing various business analysis based on statistical modeling and data mining to provide business insight to management. You have to propose, build and execute predictive modeling and data projects independently. You are required to manage overall performance and security control of data platform. In addition, you will participate in policy and regulatory updates as well as maintenance of data framework to ensure effective operations of data team.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate, preferably in Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, Data Science or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience in managing data analytics, statistical modeling and data warehouse projects independently.
- Strong business sense, good analytical mind and presentation skills.
- Solid knowledge in SAS, Python, Tableau and other data analytics tools is a must.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.