About the Client
Our client is one of the best known education providers in the world and an international market leader in the provision of independent and influential learning information and analysis. In addition to a variety of digital and multimedia products, our client is also involved in the development of innovative concepts related to e-learning. Due to the continuous growth of its operations in Asia, a need has arisen to recruit a Senior Business Development Manager to join their fast expanding team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for performing market research, generating leads through cold calls, setting up and attending meetings to build and retain relationship with existing and new clients. In addition, you will identify sales opportunities with distributors, strategic partners and support them to develop businesses in specific markets. You will also use knowledge of the market and competitors to develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators while identifying potential clients and the decision makers within the prospective organisation. Lastly, you will work with top management in devising and implementing the strategy for meeting sales performance targets in Hong Kong and South East Asia region.
- Degree holder in Business, Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years of working experience and proven track record with channel or distributions sales environment
- Driven towards maximising sales and meeting departmental budgets
- Ability to build strong rapport with client and adapt to changes quickly
- Energetic, passionate and unpretentious individual who likes to think outside the box
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business
- Skills required include strategic planning, organisational assessment, creativity, highly developed leadership and interpersonal skills, quantitative analytical abilities and outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work with teams, strong interpersonal skills and able to to connect with people at various levels of seniority
- Good command in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.