Senior Manager Business Planning and Analysis
About the Client
Our client is a renowned retail MNC with top business performance. To cope with their business needs, they are looking for a Senior Business Planning and Analysis Manager in their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to the CFO, you will be the finance business partner for their Hong Kong & Macau markets. You will adapt analytics tools, read the data and tell the story. You will support management team making strategic business decisions. You will work closely with business and functional leaders to drive transformation projects and business growth. You will involve in budgeting, forecasting, monthly performance meeting and annual business review. You will also conduct variance analysis, KPI analysis, Capex analysis, by channel/store/product analysis, competitor analysis and market analysis. You will handle any ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- At least 8 years of FP&A/business analysis experience from Retail/FMCG
- Experience in driving finance transformation is a plus
- Able to support business growth by sharing insights from data reading
- Able to work with people at different levels and across functions
- Fast-learner, commercially savvy, agile and able to work as a team
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.