Senior Manager Business Planning & Analysis
About the Client
Our client is a renowned US consumer brand. To cope with their business needs, they are now looking for a Senior Manager to lead their business planning & analysis team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will manage a neat team to provide business planning and analysis support for Hong Kong and Macau markets. You will involve in budgeting, forecasting, long ranged plan and annual pricing. You will work closely with sales and marketing and demand planning teams. You will conduct analysis on sales, ROI, KPI, Opex and Capex. You will keep track of the business performance by channel, by store and by category. You will advise on ad-hoc projects such as finance transformation. You will help to identify business opportunities and areas of continuous cost improvement. You will maintain relationships across functions for analytics alignment and business initiatives enforcement.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant finance experience from sizable MNC
- FP&A/business analysis experience in Retail/FMCG is preferred
- Country finance experience is preferred
- Leadership experience is preferred
- Agile, open-minded, result-driven, team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Cantonese and English
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.