Senior Manager Business Planning & Analysis
About the Client
Our client is a renowned MNC and they are looking for a Senior Manager to join their FP&A division to support full P&L analysis for the local market.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Business Planning and Analysis, you will be responsible for leading annual budget and liaising with senior stakeholders . You will manage quarterly forecast. You will conduct analysis to assess top-line and cost. You will need to build financial models to assess business cases for market/customer analysis, new product launch and transformation initiatives (e.g. digitalization). You will communicate with regional finance and global finance teams for reporting matters. You will also look for room to upgrade analysis tools, e.g. BI tools.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- 12 years+ relevant work experience in FP&A/Business Analysis
- Big 4 experience is preferred
- Commercial, confident, self-driven and able to excel under pressure
- People leader, able to partner with different business units to drive changes and growth
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.