Senior Product Manager, Card Acquisition and Digital Project (Bank)
- Card product and digital initiatives
- Card growth and acquisition
- Sound digital project experience
About the company
Our client is a leading and well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. Due to their recent expansion, they are now looking for a Senior Product Manager for their Card Acquisition and Digital Project team.
About the role
Reporting to the Section Head, you will formulate end-to-end card product development and related card acquisition tactics. You have to implement card product design plans, features development, acquisition campaigns, sales channel management and marketing strategy for card products. You are required to supervise a small team in leading new fintech and digital development projects. In addition, you will manage overall card P&L, product growth, market trend forecast and monitoring card performance effectively.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Marketing or other Business related disciplines.
- Minimum 7-10 years of relevant experience in card product and acquisition in retail banks.
- Sound knowledge in managing digital development projects is a must.
- Strong business sense, sound people leadership and good project management skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese, Mandarin and English.
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.