Senior Manager, Card Business and Marketing
- Credit card business owner
- People management
- Excellent career prospect
About the company
Our client is one of the leading multi-national retail banking groups in Hong Kong. Due to their recent expansion, they are now looking for a Senior Manager for their Card Business and Marketing team.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Card Business, you will lead a small team in planning and formulating card product and business development for various customer segments. You have to generate new ideas and manage end-to-end card product strategy effectively, from card product planning, features enhancement to promotion campaigns. You are required to conduct market trend analysis and suggest recommendations in boosting card profit. In addition, you will lead and design other new card payment projects to achieve business targets for the bank.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Business related disciplines.
- Minimum 6-7 years of relevant experience in card business in banks.
- Sound knowledge in project management is definitely an advantage.
- Strong business sense, sound analytical mind and good people management skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua) and English.
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.