Senior Manager, Card Merchant Business Development
- Sales and business management
- Relationship building
- Attractive salary package
About the company
Our client is one of the well-established retail banking groups in Hong Kong. To cope with their ambitious expansion, they are looking for a high caliber Senior Manager for their Card Merchant Business Development team.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, you will lead a small team actively acquiring new merchants and maintaining relationship with existing clients to achieve company sales target. You have to perform account management and cross-selling other payment solutions to the clients. You also need to work closely with Card Operation team to implement enhancement projects and after-sales service initiatives to improve channel efficiency.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 5-8 years' of experience in developing merchant business in banks.
- Possess good product knowledge in card and payment products with sound relationship building skills are essential.
- Having sales drive and excellent presentation skills are essential.
- Conduct a good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.