Senior Manager, Card Products and Marketing
- E-payment Project exposure
- People management
- Excellent career prospect
About the company
Our client is one of the leading multi-national retail banking groups in Hong Kong. Due to their recent expansion, they are now looking for a Senior Manager for their Card Products and Marketing team.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Card Product, you will in-charge of a small team in formulating end-to-end product development of credit card and related e-payment projects. You have to manage card product strategy and engage in various digital payment enhancement campaigns, from card product design, product planning, features development to regulations and compliance. You are also required to initiate marketing ideas in boosting card spending and loyalty in order to achieve business targets.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Marketing or other Business related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in card product / card marketing in banks
- Sound knowledge in managing mobile payment projects is definitely an advantage.
- Strong business sense and good project management skills
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese, Putonghua and English.
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.