Senior Manager, Client on Boarding
*Commercial banking team
*Overseeing account opening process
*Excellent career prospect
About the company
Our client is one of the leading international retail banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with their recent expansion, they are now looking for a Senior Manager for their Client On Boarding team in Commercial Banking.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Head of Operations, you will lead a team in managing overall Account Opening process for commercial banking clients. You have to ensure the KYC / CDD and account opening procedures are in compliance with regulatory policies. You will monitor the standard of Client on Boarding process (in terms of service level, turnaround time and completion quality) is up to bank required standard. You also need to manage various projects (including UAT support, system enhancement and workflow streamline) as well as suggest corrective actions to improve operational efficiency.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in business administration, Risk or related discipline.
- At least 6-8 years' in client on boarding in commercial / wholesale banking with minimum 2-3 years managerial experience.
- Good knowledge in account opening, regulatory requirements and commercial banking procedures.
- Sound leadership, project management skill and self-motivated.
- Good command of written and spoken in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.