About the role
Report to the Executive Manager, you will lead the teams of membership and guest relations to expand the member base, ensure members' satisfaction, and foster member engagement. This is a result-driven position in which financial rewards and promotions are driven by the P&L performance and growth of the operations. Hence, you are expected to assist in the growth of catering turnover and venue utilization.
For the daily operation, in terms of membership, you will implement effective membership recruitment strategies and management to retain existing members and in-take potential new joiners. To ensure the recruitment and sales quality, you will assist the Executive Manager in conducting Member candidate interviews.
In terms of guest relations, you are responsible for increasing members' attendance and encouraging their participation in lifestyle events and activities. You are required to support the food and beverage utilization of the club's facilities and customers and the wagering experience. Working closely with cross-functional teams is also essential for delivering total satisfaction customer experience and operational excellence.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 10 years of solid experience in sales or hospitality, private clubhouse, and 5-star hotel experience is preferred
- degree holder in business administration, marketing, hospitality, or related discipline
- Excellent communication, relationship management, and leadership skills
- With strategic orientation, commercial acumen, and a demonstrated ability to influence
- Ability to analyze business performance and conduct effective sales and marketing
- Experience in event-hosting, such as PR and media management
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Tammy Chen at +852 3180 4973 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.