About our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong listed conglomerate with a strong track record of success. Due to recent changes, they are now seeking for a high caliber individual to join them as the Senior HR Manager overseeing the Compensation & Benefits function.
About the Role
You will report to the Head of HR while leading a small team in overseeing all C&B related matters including payroll operations. You will manage the overall salary and job grading program while formulating best practices in alignment to company objective based on up-to-date market trends and data. You will also take lead in the enhancement of C&B policies and procedures while standardizing employment terms and conditions for business units via policy setting. In addition, you will take lead in the annual salary review exercise while providing adequate recommendation as necessary. Furthermore, regular reporting and analysis duties will be required for management review.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources or related discipline
- At least 18 years of hands-on C&B experience with 5 years in a managerial level gained from sizable organizations
- Initiate change, transformation and improvement works for C&B function
- Strategic with a 'hands on' approach
- A strong experience in the design and formulation of C&B policies will be an advantage
- Proven stakeholder management ability
- Self-starter with good business acumen and numerically sensitive
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.