About The Client
Our client is a global conglomerate with diversified businesses. They are hiring a seasoned C&B specialist to join as part of the team, overseeing the C&B function across Hong Kong and Greater China.
About The Role
Reporting into the Head of HR, you will work closely with the global business leaders to drive the compensation and benefits philosophy and will be directly responsible for:
- Lead the compensation and benefits portfolio
- Revaluation of the compensation structure and work on making it more competitive and employee-friendly
- Work extensively on planning and execute mid-year or annual or off-cycle merit planning and ensure a smooth closure
- Robust exercise on internal + external benchmarking to analyse and collect market-leading best practices
- Be able to devise the total rewards strategy for the organisation
- Work regularly on cost impact analysis, job evaluation and compensation ratios to evaluate budgeting
- Lead in running and closing the annual increment and variable pay cycles
- Manage and maintain the classification of roles as well as the regional incentive plans and provide all data required
- Facilitate annual appraisal and periodic talent management discussions
The ideal candidate will be a degree holder in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant disciplines, and come with 12+ years of specialist C&B experience from sizeable companies, an exposure to C&B consulting will be a plus. You will come with strong numerical sense and analytical skills, and also excellent communications skills and the ability to drive processes with regional and senior stakeholders. Good command in both verbal and written English and Chinese required and a competitive package offered.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.