Senior Manager, Credit Card Business and Acquisition
- Credit card business owner
- People management
- Excellent career prospect
About the company
Our client is a well-established multi-national retail banking group in Hong Kong. Due to their recent expansion, they are now looking for a Senior Manager for their Card Business and Acquisition team.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Card Business, you will lead a small team in planning and growing card business for various customer segments. You have to develop acquisition strategy to recruit customers and to generate new ideas in product development. You are requested to manage end-to-end card strategy effectively, from business planning, product features enhancement to promotional campaigns. You need to review card portfolio and to conduct analysis in boosting card profit. In addition, you will lead and participate in innovative digital product projects to achieve business goals for the bank.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Business related disciplines.
- Minimum 6-8 years of relevant experience in card business and acquisition in banks.
- Sound knowledge in project management is definitely an advantage.
- Strong business sense, sound analytical mind and good people management skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua) and English.
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.