Senior Manager, Cross Border Segment Management (Bank)
- Develop cross border segment strategy
- Knowledgeable in mainland customer spending behavior
- Candidates from Mainland required
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail bank in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion plan, they are now looking for high caliber for their Senior Manager position of their Cross Border Segment Management team.
About the role
Reporting to the Segment Head, you will be responsible for developing and implementing cross border segment acquisition and promotion strategies for growing new-to-bank mainland customers for HK banking services. You have to plan, formulate and execute portfolio strategies and marketing programs to drive revenue and banking product sales performance. By conducting research on spending behavior of mainlanders, you will develop tactical business plans to recruit and retain cross border segments and enhance customer digital experience. You are also required to work with digital, product, project and event teams to generate new ideas on developing innovative banking activities and digital campaigns to maximize business opportunities.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration and related disciplines.
- Minimum 5-6 years' of experience in managing cross border segment in retail banks / financial industries.
- Solid banking product knowledge with digital projects experience is definitely an advantage.
- Strong business sense, good interpersonal and project skills.
- Candidates from Mainland required with valid visa staying in HK (e.g. IANG visa).
- Native of spoken and written Mandarin with good English (optional in Cantonese).
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.