Our client is one of the most well established conglomerate in Hong Kong with offices and operations across Hong Kong and Greater China. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different sectors and a vision to transform and advance their business, they are now seeking for a Senior Manager, Data Model & Machine Learning to support their fast expansion.
About the Role
Reporting the the Executive and manaing a small team, you will use a variety of information gathering techniques to gather complex business data requirements from business teams and data science and analytics teams. You will drive many initiatives and creating conceptual and logical business models used to generate physical data models and database schema. In addition, you will develop clear and well-structured analytical plans and analyzes large data-sets plus designing and developing machine learning and deep learning systems using algorithmic models.
- Bachelors' degree in Mathematics, Information System or Statistic
- A minimum of 8+ years of expperience with physical and relational data modeling and expert knowledge of metadata management and related tools
- Knowledge of mathematical foundations and statistical analysis.
- Experience in driving the success of both mature, stable products as well as new and innovative product concepts
- Ability to perform market analysis and competitive analysis and define product requirements, product release plans, and technical demos
- Hands on experience with coding languages R, SQL, C#/C++, VBA will be a big plus
- Deep knowledge of digital technologies, with an eye toward the continual change in consumer technology
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.