About the Client
Our client is a leading financial services related company which has developed state-of-the-art, forward thinking technology targeting mid to high end consumers. As part of the company's aggressive expansion plan in the fast growing internet industry, a need has arisen to recruit a Senior Data Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the COO, you will be responsible for driving the data initiative and collaborate closely with various department stakeholders to drive new business initiatives as the company continues to grow. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in rolling out and scaling business intelligence tools and automating integrations in the IT landscape for multiple functions and design additions and modifications to data warehouse, including modelling new data sources, creating requirements for ETL processes, BI dashboard and creating dimensional models for new data marts. You will use data-driven techniques to foster innovation within the organization, and serve as the organization's thought leader on analytics approaches necessary for driving business impact. Lastly, supports data analytics project implementation in laying out the multi-phase roadmap, evaluating data requirements & data structure, data mapping, conducting UAT, validating output from business perspective, and on-going end-user support and dataset maintenance.
The Successful Applicants
- Bachelor's degree required; Computer Science Engineering, Finance or Mathematics preferred
- Minimum of 6 years of experience designing and developing data modelling with a minimum of 3 of those years specializing in big data architecture or data analytics
- Expertise writing complex SQL queries or proven command of R, Python, C#, Java, C++, or similar languages
- Hands on experience performing data profiling
- Hands on skills building custom reports and dashboards
- Solid experience in ETL design, implementation and maintenance
- Ability to analyze data to identify deliverables, gaps and inconsistencies
- Excellent communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability and interest in managing and communicating data warehouse plans to internal clients
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively with a variety of individuals
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.