About the Client
Our client is a leading web and mobile driven company within the lifestyle and dining industry with offices in major cities across the Asia Pacific region. They are committed to invest first class technology and continually support their aggressive growth strategy hence they are recruiting a Senior Digital Acquisition Manager to cope with their expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director and managing a team of 3, you are responsible to develop and execute highly targeted digital marketing lead acquisition programs, coordinating design, copy and execution across multiple channels including email, web, social and advertising. Working with the sales, technology and operation team, you will leverage personalization and the dynamic delivery of content to modularize lead nurturing programs by disqualification reason, persona, product or solution interest, geography and/or industry to boost web and mobile usage. As part of the innovation team, you will prioritize the development of sales, solution and campaign collateral, and sales presentation content to meet the needs of the lead acquisition, marketing, and sales organizations. Last but not least, you will also define segmentation criteria to manage lead lists and optimize nurture efforts.
- Bachelor degree in Business related field, i.e. Marketing, Technology, Commerce, Digital Marketing
- Minimum of 10 years experience across performance marketing, i.e. paid social, search, display, video, programmatic and/or affiliates, within an App driven business
- Strong data evaluation skills, with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources to offer creative marketing solutions and business decisions
- Advanced business logic skills to define lead nurture flows
- Strong project management capabilities, including the ability to accurately specify project time frames, dependencies and risk factors
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Ability to forge strong relationships with sales and marketing operations functions
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.