Senior Manager, Digital Banking & Customer Experience
- Digital platform and channel development
- Enhancing customer experience
- Excellent project skills
About the company
Our client is an international retail banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for a Senior Manager, Digital Banking & Customer Experience for their Digital Development team.
About the role
Reporting to the Section Head, you are responsible for developing initiatives of digital banking channels to enhance customer experience and service quality. You will work with project, digital operations and system teams in launching digital projects, from planning, resources utilization, timeline management to execution for improving end-to-end digital journey on e-channel platforms. In addition, you need to participate in new technology development and propose competitive digital solutions to increase effectiveness of digital performance and capabilities for the bank.
The successful candidate
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Degree holder, preferably in Business Administration, E-commerce or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 7-8 years of relevant working experience in digital banking development in retail banks.
- Self-motivated, strong analytical skills with excellent project management skill.
- Proficient in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.